Wasamundi.com is a Cameroonian business reviews and ratings service on a mission to increase and improve visibility of local businesses online across search engines, social networks and mobile phones.
The Google Prediction API on the other hand is a machine learning cloud service that can be used to analyse data and predict future outcomes.
Looking at Wasamundi there are 2 ways I think the Prediction API can help:
- Customer sentiment analysis
- Spam detection
- “happy”,”Ate the best fried ever at Mouth Power this afternoon”
- “angry”,”I hate the shawarma at mile 80 park, too wet!”
- “sad”,”I wish the waitress at Buea Cafe was not frowning all day”
- “indifferent”,”Just had a some coffee at the Mid Town Coffee House”
read more on this here http://tahteche.blogspot.com/2015/04/how-google-predicition-api-can-help.html